Trends Sofa offers a one-year limited warranty for most furniture, covering manufacturer defects in craftsmanship and materials. This warranty is applicable only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
Our limited warranty is valid for one year from the date of purchase for the buyer, except for frames and springs with separate warranty scopes. Frame warranty is three years, covering structural defects not resulting from negligence or misuse; spring warranty is three years, covering damage or detachment not resulting from negligence or misuse.
Warranty Coverage (and Exclusions):
The Limited Warranty covers all Trends Sofa furniture against defects in materials and workmanship with the following exceptions:
- Accidental damage and normal wear and tear caused by household use.
- Damage caused by neglect or abuse. We will evaluate the product for neglect or abuse at our sole discretion.
- Furniture used for commercial or institutional purposes including, but not limited to, home daycare, commercial and rental use, and property staging.
- Accessories or clearance and floor model furniture is sold "as is". These items are not eligible for exchange, refund, return or service.
Other items that may void the limited warranty include:
- Personal modifications by the customer.
- Fabric damage due to the application of fabric protection.
- Color fastness or dye lot variations in the fabric.
- Damage due to negligence, abuse, misuse, improper storage or accident.
- Any conditions resulting from improper or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care, including but not limited to pet hair, mold, mildew, insect and water damage.
- Non-residential use.
- Use for purposes other than those for which the product was intended or designed.
- Cushion settling due to normal wear and tear.
- Wrinkling and creasing due to normal wear and tear.
- Fading or discoloration of fabric due to exposure to the elements, including but not limited to sunlight.
- Water damage to electrical components.
- Natural wood grain characteristics.
This limited warranty grants you specific legal rights, and you may have additional rights that vary by state. The limited warranty does not cover any implied warranties beyond its duration, nor does it cover incidental or consequential damages. The duration and scope of implied warranties may vary by state. Some states may also not allow the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.